Sometimes while using Facebook, you find an interesting video that you would like to download on your computer or smartphone to watch it later. The good news is, there are lots of online tools and apps which you can use to download videos from Facebook without a problem. I am going to share different ways and tools so you can download Facebook videos on any device.
It is quite a simple process. You just need to choose any of the mentioned methods and you are good to go.
How to Download Facebook Video Using Getfvid
- Find any video on Facebook that you want to download. Press the right button it will show a video URL.
- Visit GetfVid website and paste the Facebook video URL.
- GetfVid takes a few seconds to process this video.
- Click on ‘Download normal quality video’ or ‘Download HD video’ to start downloading this video on your device.
You can use this method on any device on which you can access a browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, and Internet Explorer. You can also download live Facebook videos once streaming is finished.
How to Download Facebook Videos Using FBDown
- Press the right-click button on any Facebook video then Copy its URL.
- Paste the URL on the website and Click ‘Download’.
- Click on “Download normal quality video” or “Download HD video” (if available) to start downloading the video.
Note: If the video starts playing instead of downloading, then on Step 3 Right Click the link and “Save as…” to download the video. If you get an error, then check if the video is public () and not private ( ). Or check this Video Downloader Extension for Chrome.
How to Download Facebook Videos Using SaveAs
Play the video, then Right Click -> Show video URL.
Go to SaveAs.co. Then paste the URL and Click ‘Download’, like the screenshot below
Click on “Download normal quality video” or “Download HD video” (if available) to start downloading the video.
Android Apps to Download Facebook Videos on Your Android Device
1. Video Downloader for Facebook
Video Downloader for Facebook is the easiest Video Downloader app to download and save videos from Facebook.
Video Downloader for Facebook allows you to browse through your Facebook account, your news feed and your friends/pages walls using a built-in browser that allows you to select the video you want to download and save them so you can watch it later and share it with your friends via different apps.
How to use:
- Click on Browse Facebook.
- Login and browse your wall.
- Play the video you want to download.
- Click yes to download a video.
2. HD Video Downloader
HD Video Downloader allows you to download a streaming video from various websites for free. It’s the easiest and quickest way to download your favorite videos!
How to use:
- Go to the website to download a streaming video from the built-in browser.
- Play the video or tap the download button. (It will be added in the download queue.)
- Go to the download queue and select a video to download.
Note: You can check a thumbnail, video length, and the quality before you start downloading.
If you want to download a Facebook video, any of the tools we have discussed in this article will fulfill your needs. Check out this tutorial to download songs from SoundCloud to your Android device.
There are lots of websites, mobile apps, and desktop programs that can achieve a similar outcome.
Do you see other uses for downloading your videos from Facebook? Let me know in the comments below.
1 thought on “How to Download Videos from Facebook”
nice sharing 🙂